Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No Tunes????

My car has been acting up....or, the radio has....I couldn't seem to latch onto a signal....and couldn't figure out why.....Then I stopped into my friendly neighborhood WalMart after work to day to pick up some bagels and cream cheese for work tomorrow....and when I got out...I couldn't find my car. I always look for my little Stampin' Up! antenna Thingy.....and it wasn't there.....finally found my car....and couldn't find the thingy because someone had snapped off my antenna.....another mystery solved!!!! So we go to Checker to pick up a new antenna....and nothing is simple with cars....Naturally, we pick one that has all of the fittings male, and all of the fittings on my car are male.....so they don't work together...along with, you almost had to destroy the car to get the old antenna off.....But....I did find another SU Antenna Thingy in my junk box....Will head back to Checker tomorrow.

As promised, here are the pictures of the projects that we did last week at our Stamp Day.....The bicycle card was playing with Flower Soft.....neat stuff....I like the free standing flowers done with it best....need to make something with it.....Sorry they came out so dark...not sure why, the camera flashed.....



Here is the project I did....again...I thought the theme was masculine cards...so that is what I did. Not my strong point!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment