Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun time Stampin'!!!!!

I am a a member of 2 wonderful stamp clubs....these group of ladies are a part of what keeps me sain!!!! Wednesday night was our meeting for Rocky Mountain Inkslingers. We have been meeting about 9 years now!!! I was at the very first meeting, and I think I am the only charter member left besides Julie. At this club we do a swap each month and then someone presents a project or 2....or 3. This month Cindy did the projects...and they were fantastic. Here they are:



We did a newsprint reveal card, a beeswax card, and a Puffy Box. I apologise for the puffy box. It must have fallen out of my bag when I got home, and I found it in the very wet grass the next morning, with a spider all curled up on it.....so it's not quite as puffy as it should look!!!! Thanks Cindy, some great ideas to add to my Technique classes!!! Will add the swaps tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment