Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Dreary Day

It's a grey, dreary day....perfect for stampin'...not for the outdoor activities planned!!!! Gardening was a bit muddy!!!! And I felt bad for the people with booths at the Falcon Festival, and thankful I didn't plan on doing one this year!!!!




Here's the picture of the project that I demoed at our joint downline meeting. It is much cuter in person!!!! I origionally did this for May's Stamper 10 Hostess Clubs....my Friday night group was finishing up a round and I like to do somethig special, and my Thursday nite group was a new group, just starting up, so I wanted to WOW them. I think I accomplished both!!!

If you live in the area...I still have a few openings in my Stamper's 10 Hostess Clubs....Contact me about joining. It is a 10 month committment....with a minimum purchase of $15....but you get to be hostess one of the months....and we do 2 projects each month....with other goodies thrown in...if you miss a nite, you get the project in your order!!! I also have long distance gals....you get the projects...and a paroduct sample, since you can't be here!!!! I am having a blast with both groups.....What a great group of gals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment