Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


What a glorious Day it is outside!!!! Yesterday was so dreary...and today there is not a cloud in the sky....great day for the Father's Day Barbecue we are having at my Daughter Kris' home. Her hubby Dale is smokin' up something special, and Steven needs to watch closely so we can use our smoker!!!! This weather takes my thoughts to my Dad...he was a pilot...and he would have been up there flyin today in this....I guess...he doesn't need that anymore....here's to you DAD!!!!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the New Catalog will be out July 1 and you only have a little over a week to get those discontinued items. I will be hosting my annual Phone-a-Thon on Friday, June 26, all day. I will be at work, but if you call and leave a message....I will get you on the list.....Everyone who orders that day gets free shipping, and if you are one of the first 5, for every $30 you order, your name will go into the drawing for hostess benefits twice....everyone else will get a ticket for every $30 they spend!!!!


There are 89 Stamp Sets being retired from the catalog, as well as another 9 from the dormant list. and all of the hostess sets too!!! That's 115 all together. BUT that means that we will have tons of new sets in the new catalog!!!

There will be lots of changes in the Decor Elements brochure. Some Elements were discontined in certain colors, sizes, and some all together. Click on the Last Chance Decor Elements Icon, in the right hand column, and you should be able to see all of those.

As for Accessories....they are gone when they are gone...here is the most current list I have, as of today!! Just cut and paste it into your browser.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/14892.asp

I think all of the IN Color Items are gone...BooHoo!!!

If you need a new catalog...my boxes should be here next week....They are $7.00 each, free with a workshop booking. Just contact me!!! All of you in my Stamper's 10 Clubs will be getting one FREE!!! Good reason to join!!!

Back to Father's Day....I found this fantastic video...I hope this link works!!!

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5486ae62fd502645138e

Again, I think you will have to cut and paste it.....gotta figure out the links inside of posts!!!! It is great video, and I just had to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment