Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is upon us!!!!

Boy, was it hot today, and this is only the start!!!! I got home from work and retreated to my Stamp Cave(Studio) in the basement....nice and cool!!!! Not too much happening... My Thursday nite Stamper's 10 order came in, and I've gotten that all bagged up and ready to go out. I'm hoping my Friday nite one will come tomorrow. I need to make up more of our projects for those that couldn't make it....for some reason I came up short this month....that's OK , they were fun cards!!!!



Here are the swaps from my Stampin' Friends group that met last Saturday. Will post the projects we did tomorrow.



This was the card I did as my swap...origionally we were doing Masculine cards....but then that got changed...but I already had my masculine card done!!!! We had a small group this month....summer is such a busy time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment