Friday, June 19, 2009

Good and Bad Day!!!

Hey Stampers...I had every intention of posting the projects I planned for my technique Friday Class that I am doing at the Woodman Hills Rec Center....but alass.....I picked another bad day...the weather was beautiful...and no one showed up at the Rec Center....I mean ...no one....the place was deserted.....so I'm gonna cheat and save the project for next months class....and will also be offering it to everyone else....as a Technique Tuesday Class....which will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month!!!! The neat thing about it is we will be building technique pages for a book...along with a project each month!!!! Cost is $5.00 per class, and if you sign up for 3 classes, cost will be $12.00. So you will have to wait a little longer to view this project!!! But I do have pictures of last months joint Downline meeting that I do with my friend Paula....hey Paula!!!! Paula suggested a Black and White swap....

This is the swap from everyone...fantastic cards and a cute Bag-a-lope by Roxanne!!!


This is the card I did. I will show you the project I demoed tomorrow..Steven's computer crashed...and it took me all evening to get pictures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment