Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Perfectly Preserved Wood #126690 $28.95, Clear #126692 $20.95
Stampin' Up! had a set, years ago with a Canning Jar...and I used it for so many different things....and then they retired it....so....you know I fell in love with this one when it came out....All my samples are packed away for the next craft fair next month....this was the only one I could round up!!!! 

Got the baby quilt for my Grandson, Samuel, finished...another Christmas Present done.  It came out really good...very soft!!!  I have boxes, and boxes of projects I started and never finished, or bought with good intentions....so my goal this winter is to work thru some of that....this was one of those projects....was gonna make this for Matthew, 24 years ago....Better late then never!!!  Now to finish up some more doll outfits, and starting a small cross stitch. 


These were the projects that Paula did for Inkslingers this month...Great Fall cards Paula....and my box actually made it home...I almost lost it in the wind going out to the car!!!

I love chicken...and this is a quick and easy...and yummy recipe!!!
Saucy Honey Mustard Chicken
1 Tbl. oil
4 small boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
1/4 C. Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 C. zesty italian dressing
2 Tbl. Grey Poupon  Savory Honey Mustard
1 Tbl. honey
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.  Add chicken, cover.  Cook 5-6 min.on each side, or untill chicken is cooked thru.  Mix remaining ingredients, spoon over chicken.  Cook 2 more min.  untill sauce is heated through, stirring occasionally.  Enjoy and Bon Apitit!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment