Friday, October 26, 2012

Everybunny

Everybunny Wood # 122705 $27.95, Clear # 122707 $19.95 
I know you must think I'm crazy...posting an Easter Set, the day we get our first real snowstorm.  I was looking thru my sets, to see what I had for Animal stamps....and found this, and I know it's Easter...but I just love these little guys.  I used it like crazy last spring..sure hope they keep it in the catalog, Sorry, couldn't find any samples...I must have given everything away!!!!

These were what I made for last night's Inkslingers meeting.  The little pumpkin guy was my swap, and the Pumpkin Poo was a treat for everyone.  Made Witch Cookies and a Spinach Braid for snacks....Yummmm!!!

Here's a really easy, really yummy Pasta dish!  You can substitute regular penne pasta, I like the texture of that better then the whole wheat!!!

Easy Italian Pasta Bake
1 lb. ground beef
3 C. Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, cooked, drained
1 Jar(26oz.)  spaghetti sauce
1/3 C. Parmesan Cheese
1 1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Heat oven to 375F.  Brown meat in large skillet, drain.  Add pasta, sauce and 1/2 th eParmesan cheese, mix well.  Spoon into 13 x 9" dish, top with remaining cheeses.  Bake 20 min.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, the Pasta recipe sounds very good and very easy-my kind of dinner. The Pumpkin cake does look a little more difficult, but I bet it is delicious.

    ReplyDelete