Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper


Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper #126895 $10.95
I love this paper....I ordered 3 packs of it....and this and a few more tiny scraps are all I have left!!!  It's a keeper.  Sorry for the glare...I don't have my shades yet for the new window....guess I'm only gonna be able to take pictures at night!!!

Let me share another Halloween decoration that I did on My Digital Studio 2.  This came out so cute!!!!  I'm lovin' MDS 2.  It is so easy to use. 
Here's Set one of the 5 sets of cards we did Sunday at the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack.  We did 25 cards in under 2 hours!!!  Good deal!!!!

OK...here is a scumptious Pumpkin cake recipe that I made for Dinner for 8 last month.  This one is a keeper!!!
Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 (15oz.) can pumpkin
1/2 C. milk
1/3 C. oil
4 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice divided
1 8 0z. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 C. powdered sugar
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
1/4 C. caramel ice cream topping
1/4 C. chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350F.  Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) round cake pans.  Beat cake mix, 1 cup pumpkin, milk, oil, eggs, and 1 tsp. spice in large bowl until well blended.  Pour into prepared pans.  Bake 28-30n min..  Cool in pans 10 min.  then remove to wire racks and cool completely.  Beat cream cheese in small bowl till creamy.  Add sugar, remaining pumpkin and spice.  Mix well.  Gently stir in Cool Whip.  Cut each cake layer in half horizontally with a serrated knife.  Stack on serving plate, spreading cream cheese filling between layers.  Do not do top layer.  Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving and sprinkle with nuts.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment