Thursday, October 11, 2012

No Peeking

No Peeking - Wood # 126290 $24.95, Clear # 126292 $17.95
Love these little guys....they are so cute.  Been thinkin' I need to make them with the Googlie Eyes!!!!  What's ya think????
Been working on Christmas presents.  These came out so cute!...Part of the gift is in the presentation!!!!  Love this presentation!!!  Belly bands are so easy, and really make a gift look special.  You could add this to a scarf, afghan, gloves...you name it!!!
I've also been working on Fall, and Halloween decorations....love this one....All done with My Digital Studio 2.  So stinkin' easy...this one was a template...but I'm also gonna use it for a Scrapbook page background!!!!  I will be doing an overview of how to use the program at my Craftin' Free for All on Saturday, 12:30-4:00.  Let me know if you will be stopping by!!!

I'm also putting together my Workshops/Parties for November and December.  One of my options will be to make 2 Holiday ornaments for your projects at the Party...so why not turn it into a real party...Invite your friends and have a fun Girls Night/Afternoon Out!!! 

Here's another Carrot recipe....Yes, Rusty is still on a carrot diet!!!  He gets weighed next week...but he's looking thinner!!! So we have lots of carrots!!!
Roasted Carrots
Toss 2 lbs carrots, trimmed & peeled with 3 TBL olive oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.  Roast at 450 F. for 15 min.  Reduce heat to 325 F. and cook until carrots are soft and browned .  Enjoy and Bon 
Apetit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment