Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day of Gratitude

Day of Gratitude Wood #120835 $26.95, Clear#121148 $18.95
This just came...not sure what I'm gonna do with it...but I love it....such a good Thanksgiving set!!!!

 Let me get these on here before I forget...these are the Swaps from Inkslingers....Great cards!!!

Carol's Card....love the leaves!!!

I believe this is Theresa's card....great fall colors!!!

Cindy did this one..the leaf is beautiful!!!

And here is Linda's creation!!!




The sandals I ordered for the sun dress I made for the Dolls....finally came....and so here is my latest creation!!!  She came out cute!!!


Last night I stitched this up....I love having extra little handmade gifts to take when we go visiting during the holidays.....Great little ornament!!!

My stack of recipes is growing again...I love to try new recipes...this is a good dip recipe....
5-Layer Mexican Dip
1 can(15 1/2 oz.) refried black beans
1 Tbl. chilli powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 C. sour cream
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions sliced
1/3 c. sliced black olives
1 tomatoe, chopped
Mix beans, chilli powder and cumin, spread in bottom of 9" pie plate.  Top with layers of remaining ingredients.  Refrigerate several hours.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment