Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wicked Cool


Wicked Cool Wood # 118738 $19.95, Clear #120600 $14.95
I know....I'm a little late for Halloween...I just didn't get around to posting these!!!  I love this set, especially the feet!!!!  This is the Halloween decoration I made this year...can you guess where the idea came from...well, actually I saw it on Pinterest...but it sure is alot like those feet!!!
 
I had the kettle, found the tights at Joanne's, Noodles (legs) at Dollar Tree, broom at Michaels, and shoes at Salvation Army Thrift Store....used my coupons at the craft store...so it didn't cost me much at all!!!! I need to get these in...guess Halloween is over...have all the other decorations down and Thanksgiving up!!!! 



Here's 3 more cards that were swap cards from last Sunday at Abby's....great winter cards!!!!  And finally a great appetizer...I love crab!!! 

Baked Crab Rangoon
1 can (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained, flaked
4 oz.  cream cheese
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 C. mayonaise
12 wonton wrappers
Heat oven to 350F.  Mix first 4 ingredients.  Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.  Fill with crab mixture.  Bake 18-20 min.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment