Friday, November 16, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits

Spooky Bingo Bits Wood #123911 $37.95, Clear #123946 $27.95
I know....Thanksgiving is in a week, and here I am still posting Halloween....I just had so much Halloween this year....I couldn't resist...I promise ... last one.  This is such a great set....I love all the little pieces...and there are some that can be used other times of the year!!!!

This was our Make-n-Take last night at Technique Club.  We were doing 2-Step Stamping, and Shimmer Paint....It's a little hard to see the shimmer, but in real life, it is a really striking card!!!  Sorry...I tried, and tried to get it scanned in straight...but just wouldn't go that way!!!  Uses the Evergreen set in the Holiday Catalog, and More Merry Messages in the regular catalog...this is a great set to have on hand when you go to make your Christmas cards...Sentiments and verses!!!
This is one of my favorite winter cards this year.  It uses the Snowflake Soiree set....I love snowflakes...and this is such a nice set to have on hand!!!!  I sponged the Platinum Shimmer Paint onto the stamps and stamped....so easy...this was a show-n-tell at class last night.  You can't see the white snowflake in the scan...but it is raised up and a very nice embellishment. 
I also did a Show -n- Tell box...it's hard to see the shimmer paint...but the flowers are all 2-Step and they really stand out using the Shimmer Paint!!!

Here's another great Chicken recipe!!!  We are lovin' chicken around here!!!
Tuscan Chicken Simmer
2 small boneless Chicken breasts
4 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 C. water
1/4 C. pesto
2 C. cherry tomatoes
1 C. shredded Italian cheese blend
Heat large saucepan sprayed with Pam on medium high heat.  Add chicken, cover skillet.  Cook 5 -7 min. on each side.  Remove chicken and keep warm.  Reduce heat to medium, add cream cheese, water, pesto, and tomatoes to skillet.  Cook, uncovered, 2 min.  Return chicken to skillet.   Cook and stir 1 min, until chicken is coated.  Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon over hot fettuccine.  Enjoy, and Bon Apetit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment