Been movin' slow on the Office clean out...it is just so hot. But all the desks, bookcases, etc are cleaned out, and moved....All the piles are gone!!!! And the closet is almost done. It is huge in here now. We will be able to put the exercise bike back in here again!!!! Then all I will need to do is put the piles in my Studio, into the closet here and under the stairs, and I am DONE!!!! Will get pictures of it all then. I can't believe I can see the end!!!!
If anyone out there wants one of the Polar Bear figurines that Stampin' Up! did up many years ago...I have a bunch of them. FREE, just need to pay for postage!!!! E-mail or call me.
Here's the picture of the note card that was inside my note box from the other day....
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small Dutch oven. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook 5-8 minutes until vegetables are tender. Do not drain. Stir in mace.
- Transfer vegetable mixture in batches to container of an electric blender, cover and process until smooth.
- Return vegetable mixture to Dutch oven.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup milk, stir into vegetable mixture.
- Add remaining milk, salt and pepper, stir well.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
The air is definatly cooler now...but with it, is a very strong smoke smell....and now I can't stop sneezing....so will end here!!!