Thursday, June 21, 2012

Steven had an inspection down in Pueblo yesterday, so I tagged along, and after we went out to lunch at Olive Garden.  Loved the Skinny Peach Tea drink....Soup (Zuppa), Salad and Breadsticks were yummy!!!!  He can have an inspection out of town at least once a week, I can find time to go!!!!  It had been so hot all week, I was concerned about the HOT drive, but a cold front came thru, and it was actually cool!!!!  Very pleasant trip. 
I am so behind in posting pictures.....Here is one of the Show and Tell projects I did for Stamper's 10 in May,  using the Tap Dancing Technique.  These are little CD cases that have note cards inside...will post the cards tomorrow.  These will be part of my gifts to my roommate,Paula,  and Downline that go to Convention. 

These next 2 cards are, I think from our get together at Melissa's, but I could be wrong on that one.....we seem to be using this ship alot!!!!

Time for a recipe.  When I was a kid, they first came out with Hamburger Helper, I must have been Middle School age.  My Mom didn't let me help in the Kitchen much, but she would let me help with these....and we seemed to have them alot.  I loved them so much.  Fast forward to now...and we know that all that processed food is not too good for us....but I still love Hamburger Helpers.  So, I have developed  many recipes that are similar.  Here is my Beeferoni Mac.  This one still has a Mac and Cheese pkg...so it still is not 100% healthy...but it is good!!!

Beeferoni Mac
 
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 (7-1/4-oz.) Mac and Cheese dinner
2 cups water
1/2 cup Barbeque sauce
1 cup tomatoe sauce
1/2 onion, chopped

In a large non-stick skillet, brown meat on medium high heat and drain.  Add macaroni, water and barbeque sauce.  Bring to a boil.  Reduce heat to medium and cover.  Simmer 8 minutes, stirring twice.  Stir in cheese sauce mix and tomato sauce, cook until heated through, adding onions just before the end.  Makes 4 servings.  Enjoy and Bon Appetite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment