So to stall some more...How about some pictures....These were all projects that we did at Melissa's last month.
|Love the colors on this one...sorry it's crooked!!!|
|Great Man's card!!!|
|Love anything with trees|
- Heat oven to 350 F. Press cookie dough evenly on bottom an 1 inch up sides of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with orange peel.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, marmalade, and extract on medium high for about 1 minute. Add eggs, beat about 2 minutes, until creamy. Spread evenly in crust.
- Bake 29-36 Minutes until crust is golden brown, and center is set. Cool 1 hour.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave whipping cream and food coloring uncovered on High about 30 seconds. Add butter, and baking chips, stir until chips are melted. Spread mixture evenly over bars. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours till chilled and firm.
- To serve, cut into 6 x 4 rows using a thin sharp knife, and wiping blade often. Cover and refrigerate remaining squares....if there are any. Will have to make this again for a Bar-b-Que. Enjoy, and Bon Appetite!