Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid Week....

Worked on classes and projects all yesterday afternoon, and devoted the evening to the Storage room....can ya tell, I was still stalling.  I did get the 2 shelving units that hold all the Sam's stuff, cleaned out and organized.(which is timely since we went to Sam's this AM)  I am now the go-to person in Falcon if you need Sugar(60 lbs.) Pasta and P-nut Butter.  Oh my!!!!

Today, I'm working on some classes, and cleaning out the other 2 shelving units that hold all the kitchen stuff that is too big to fit into my tiny kitchen.  When that is done, you will be able to walk in there, and get to the furnace and hot water heater...which will make Steven very happy!!!!

How about some Sample Cards?   Haven't posted the projects we did at last months Stamper 10 because I used them again for my Workshop at Lisa's this weekend.  We started with some cute corner bookmarks, and here is the one I did up for our hostess Stephanie....except her's had an "S" on it!!!!
 And these 2 are projects that we did at Melissa's this past month. 
Gotta love Fluffles!!!!
Great man card.
Had lots of leftover vegis in the fridge the other evening...and they needed to get cooked or pitched...so I made this recipe.
Roasted Vegetables with Dip

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
2 Tbls. salsa
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium sweet red bell pepper
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium yellow summer squash
1 medium red onion
12 mushrooms
1 Tbls. olive oil

In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa and garlic.  refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Preheat oven to 450.  Cut peppers and squash into 1 1/2-inch pieces;  slice onion into wedges.  In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, peppers and onion.  Drizzle evenly with oil;  toss to coat.  Place in a single layer in an ungreased 10 x 15-inch baking pan.  Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.  Serve with dip.  Enjoy and Bon Appettite!!!!



2 comments: