Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hey All!!

Sorry I have been so missing in action.....My company Christmas Party was last nite...and I was in charge of it...and so I have been very busy...things should return to normal soon!!! The party was beautiful...came off with no hitches...We had it at the Cliff House. Food was fabulous. The place was fabulous....although I want to try and schedule earlier next year so we can get a room with a fireplace...was the only touch missing!!! I won one of the Door Prizes...a Belgian Waffle Maker....guess what we had for b-fast...Yumm!!!! Will put pictures as soon as they get back from the photographer!!!

So thought I'd post a few pics....

These were last months Stamper 10 projects....will post this months in a few days...need to get the boxes cleaned out!!!

These were in my pile, I think they were from a swap!!!! They aren't marked, so I'm thinking it was my Stamping Friends Club Swap ...we did back in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment