Sunday, December 5, 2010

Swap Gift Card, and a Tip....

Here is the Swap Gift Card Holder I did for our party today...as promised...

She came out really cute...the picture does not do her justice....she is attached to the cutest little suitcase....I need to make another one...this was a great idea Kim!!!(Kim hosted the event, and came up with the gift card exchange!!! I got a cute card and gift card holder form Sandy...will post it later!!!

Haven't done a tip in ages...so thought I would do one!!!

Look closely at the corner punched photo holders...we do not carry a punch like that...this is how I made it....

Punch one of the 5 Petal Flowers out....

Next, take your square Punch, and align it up from 2 points..and punch...a perfect v-shaped photo corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment