Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cards for the troops....

Well, I'm sure everyone is busy with Christmas....it was only Phyllis and myself...Here today working on the cards...not sure how many cards we got done...I will count when I stamp the backs....but we did have fun!!!!

Here are some cards that I found in my pile....

These were from our Stampin' Friends last month that we did at Donna's....we obviously did Christmas....will post more later....tomorrow is our get together for December...and I will post our gift exchange....we are doing a gift card holder with a gift card....too much fun!!!

Then these were just some cards in my stack....I think they are old swaps!!!
Yesterday was our big Children's Christmas Party at work....it really came off great...the kids were so excited with Santa!!!! What a great way to get into the HOliday spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment