Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lazy Day....

You just have to have one of those once in a while....We went to Church first thing this morning...then home, where I puttered around again, then I actually took a nap...haven't done that in ages.....it was so nice. Thought I would share some more with all of you.

Our theme for projects yesterday was Christmas and Winter...and this was my contribution. I love doing Big Shot snowflakes!!! Then out of my pile of past goodies....

The Soft Suede card was one of our Technique classes, I think it was October's.....we used the Smooch spray, and the specialty designer paper that does a resist pattern....
The Little Owl card is using the new Owl Punch...he was one of the projects for my October Stamper's 10. I just love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment