Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Boy, it seems like since forever since I posted...I do apologise....life has been crazy. First there was the show, then I worked a 40 hour week this past week, haven't done that in a while....so I need to learn how to re adjust my time!!!

Today was my day off...and it started out cold and blustery and raw.....but I spent the day with some great people, we went to a Scottish Tea at Montague's, downtown....yummy!!! Then off to Van Briggle pottery for some shopping and a tour. Fun!!!

So now I'm, back home and catching up!!!

I have a stack of cards on my desk waiting to be posted on here....and so I will just start posting...they are in no particular order, no rhyme or reason...and hopefully I can remember what they were from!!!

This first one was one of the projects we did at a workshop last month....it uses the Poppin' Pastels technique. While my group loved the technique, they weren't too crazy about using the darker colors...and I must say I agree with them, so if you try this technique out...use light pastels.

This was a swap that one of my stamp clubs did last month...it was for Thank you cards....and this was my contribution...will post the other swaps later...they are still packed away in my bag....

Speaking of that...you should see my office....I'm still sorting thru the show...and so there are bags and boxes everywhere....Ugh....no more shows after the one I have this weekend....if you want to go to a good craft fair...there is one at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Security....stop by an say "hi"!!

Well, the snow that has been trying to fall all day, has started...we shall see what this brings...I may be home tomorrow, and if I am, will definatly post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment