Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall into Winter

Hello all....I finally feel as if I'm catching up!!! Will surely do so this next week!!! Such a good feeling!!!

Friday was a fun day at work as I set up Christmas trees and decorations....will finish up on Monday and Tuesday along with getting Children Christmas party and Company Dinner gifts all wrapped. At home I'm about done all the gifts that need to be mailed, on to the kids here at home!!!

Thought I would share some more out of my pile of cards here....

These were from last months RMI meeting....I think our swap was Birthday...as all of mine were of that theme....the cupcake one was done by Leatha...it is a slide out pop-up card...too cute, and the Pear card was by Theresa....thanks guys.

These 2 I believe were from last months Stampin' Friends...the projects that we worked on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment