Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Relaxing Wednesday....

Today was my day off, for this week...and while a just love my job....I also love to indulge on days off!!! Slept in late this morning, took my time getting dressed and the house picked up, then went to do a few quick errands, and now, I'm back in my office, splitting between working and playing!!! Thought I'd get a few more things posted before my pile gets too high!!!

This first one was in my mail box...a Birthday card from Nancy....Love the flowers!!!

These 2 were from a swap I did with my Stampin' Friends group....I think at Isabelle's house...we did Thank You's...and not sure who did them...but wonderful fall colors!!! Well, I'm off to work on some future classes, adn to close out a workshop and get some orders in!!! RMI meets tonite, so need to get my "stuff" together for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment