Saturday, September 5, 2009

Yippee!!!New Toys

What I didn't know, when I wrote yesterdays' post, was there was a big box sitting on my front porch...with all sorts of goodies for my September classes....and one of those goodies was the new "My Digital Studio"...so hopefully I will get a chance to work with that this weekend....One of the first things I want to do is create my own design for this Blog!!! What fun this is going to be!!!

Here are some more convention swaps...great ideas!!!!

I need to run and work on finishing up my Stamper's 10 projects, my swaps and project for Sunday, and my technique Class projects....all are so cute...will post them when they are done. Here is a picture of the projects for the Holiday Boxing Class...they came out so cute!!!!!The Class is being held on Wednesday, September 16 at 6:30, my house. Call for info and directions. Cost is $20 for all 4 projects....space is limited for this class. We had a blast at the Summer Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment