Friday, September 25, 2009

My 2 Grandaughters Sarah and Abbey came over today and we played in my stamp room for most of the day...I wish I had thought to take some pictures. First we made a great loaded homemade Pizza for lunch, then some frosted sugar cookies....then to business...I had to work on my daughter Allison's Baby Shower Invitations...so while Sarah and I cut and pasted and embossed and folded and cut some more (lots of cutting) Abbey made cards with the scraps!!!! Fun, fun, fun day...except my hand hurts from all the cutting. Will post the finished product when I am all finished!!!!
These are the cute treat holders that I did for the project for my Rocky Mountain Inkslingers Club meeting....They were a hit...and they can also be found in the current catalog!!!
OK...I was going to post my swaps from that night also...but Blogger won't let me add anymore pictures so I guess that will have to wait till tomorrow.

1 comment: