Thursday, September 17, 2009

SUPER WOMAN I AM NOT!!!!

Wheeew......I actually did it all....got all of the material cut and punched for my Make & Takes, and class this weekend....I will try and remember to take pictures. We did the Box class last night...and I let the ladies cut out most of the project....but it soon became very evident that we could not get 12 people thru 3 boxes in an hour if we did that...so I had to pre-cut and punch everything!!!! Then I got everything into their boxes, booth all dis-assembled...Packets made up, And it all loaded into my car....Along with the Technique class I am teaching tomorrow. Steven had tests all week at school...and got out early .....but not today....but I got it ALL in my car....By myself!!!! It is slam full!!!! Now if he gets home in the next hour...we can get MY Digital Studio loaded onto my notebook, so I can play with it this weekend at the Crop. I took another Webinar on doing cards with it....and it is going to be so much fun...if only to use as a design tool!!!! And look out when I figure out how to make my own background and banner for my Blog!!!! WooHoo!!! (Sidenote....Phyllis and Casey...you will be glad to know that that wire catalog stand does fold down...figured that out too!!!!)

I'm a little behind in my posts...I was going to do a drawing for my 1000 hits on the blog on the 15th....but I've been up to my eyeballs putting these classes together (and next week looks the same....at least I won't be working, and can devote time to it.) I had Matt pick...and the winner is ...KIM. You can pick a set next time you are over to the house...and I will get the paper together!!! Congratulations. Have had over 120 more hits since then!!!! Hoping without work( man I could get soooo used to this!!!!) I can get some tutorials on here!!!!

OK...The last of the Convention Swaps!!! Will get last weekends stamp club projects on next ....they were all Fall and you know how I love Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment