Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tea Time Trinkets

Tea Time Trinkets # 129326 $5.95
I just love the collage look combined with shabby chic'.  And these Tea Time Trinkets work so well with the look...they are adorable!!!  Get them now while you can out of the Spring/Summer catalog.  So much good stuff!!!!

Sale-a-Bration is upon us....if you didn't get a flyer in the mail...let me know and I will get one to you....so much fun product and ideas!!!  Not to mention FREE PRODUCT!!!!  Order $50 from me and you get a flyer pick.  Hostess a workshop and get a free pack of Glimmer paper...if it is a qualifying workshop ($400+) you get a free product bundle!!! And sign up to become a demonstrator, under me....and get 25% more in your starter kit...the kit is only $99, and totally customizable.  Such a deal!!!!  Stay tuned for my own personal product bundles!!!

This was the project card for my last weeks Technique Thursday Club.  We learned how to do Accordian Fold Flowers, and this was a cute variation I found of the technique.  Sorry it's a bit fuzzy...my scanner doesn't like to scan thick cards!

Here some more cards in my mail box.....these are from an Inkslingers swap...not sure when...think it may have been December!
 
Cindy's adorable little bird!!!!

Leatha's Hybrid creation....go Leatha!!!

This one was done by Carol....love the Embossing folder!!!
I made 2 more Rag Doll Sundresses for Easter gifts for the little girls.!  Such fun!!!!
These match the sundresses I made for them.....What little girl doesn't love to dress up the same as her dolly!!!

Here's another great pork roast recipe...we seem to be stuck on that lately!!!!

Herbed Pork Tenderloin
1 T.Garlic powder
2 stp. brown sugar
2 tsp. rubbed sage
1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. pspper
1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloins
In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, brown sugar, herbs, and spices.  Rub over pork.  Place in a large ungreased shallow glass dish.  Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.  Preheat oven to 400F. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.  Bake for 35-40 min.  Let stand for 5 min then slice.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment