Monday, January 21, 2013

So Many Stars Builder Wheel

So Many Stars Builder Wheel  #118620 $4.50
If I could get only one of the builder wheels.....this is the one I would get...You can use it for just about anything!!!!  It combines with all the others in a wonderful way!!!  And who can't use a few stars in their life!!!!

 Last Wednesday night  I held my Black & White Class...and if you missed it, you missed a really good class!  I will be holding a similar one in March or April, Black & White with a Pop of Color.  Stay tuned for more information, you won't want to miss this one!!!!  Here's the cards we did Wednesday night.
This ones a little hard to see...the front is embossed with a texture folder.
I love the simple elegance of this one!

This one was everyones favorite....very elegant!

And of course we have to have a fun one!!!  Goofy owls!!!

And a whimsical one!!!

This one kept bluring when aI scanned it due to the faceted button....but another elegant one!
 I've been busy working on Easter projects for the grandkids....here's what I have done so far!!!
The frilly fashion scarfs are just so much fin to make...I can get one done in a couple of nights.  And the sundresses are just too stinkin' cute.  I will be making matching sundresses for the rag dolls I made at Christmas!  I want one!!!!  Now...what to do for a baby boy???

Vegetable Sandwich
Combine 4 Tbls. cream cheese, and 1 Tbls. pesto.  Spread on 4 slices whole wheat bread.  Make 2 sandwiches using 1/2 avacado, slices; 1/4 C. grated carrot; 1/2 bell pepper, diced; 1/4 tsp salt; and 1/4 tsp. pepper.  Yum!!!  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment