Friday, September 7, 2012

Toxic Treats

Wood # 127898 $28.95, Clear # 127901 $20.95
I love this set....but I love Halloween....there is just so much you can do with it.....If you need a good, all purpose, Halloween set....you can't go wrong with this one.

Finally...I had time to work on my Altered Book....Here is my front cover.....although I had to change it up...big faux pas on my part....after I got it all done, and was so proud of it...I realized,,,I did it upside down...yes, the inside is upside down.....so I had to take it all apart, and re adjust it...then as I was spritzing it with ink, it slipped and I spilled it all over it....Quick wipe down...but it actually looks pretty good!!! But I guess I need to quit while I'm ahead....wanted to work on the --inside front cover...but realized that the paper I had ordered...that I thought I had...I didn't ....so need to go order it.

Busy day trying to get things wrapped up, I'm going to Stampin' Up! Regionals up in Denver tomorrow, with my Downline Karen, and Paula....and they called yesterday, and asked it I would help with one of the presentations.....so have been prepairing for that....then Sunday is my Craftin' Free for all...so had to make sure I had my Make-n-Take and MDS presentation all together....Check on all of that.  Then on Monday....Alli is going in to see if they can turn the baby, and I will have the little girls,and on Tuesday, depending on what happens on Monday, she will be induced or have a C-section.  So, we will have our 2 littlest grandaughters for the week...And our new Grandson, Samuel, by Tuesday..I think I need to go to the grocery store and the Dollar Store to pick up more supplies!!! 

Last Baked potato recipe....I don't usually like to use Velvetta Cheese...too processed for me...but this is so creamy and yummy!!!!
Twice Baked Potatoes with Velvetta and Red Pepper
4 baking potatoes
1/2 c. milk
1/4 lb. Velvetta Cheese, cubed
1/2 c. chopped red peppers
Heat overn to 400F.  Prick potatoes with fork, and bake 1 hour.  Reduce temp to 350f.  Cut a slice off of the top of each potatoe and discard.  Scoop out potatoe, into medium bowl, leaving a 1/8 " shell.  Beat potatoes with mixer 1 min.  Add Milk and Velvetta, beat till fluffy.  Spoon back into shells and top with Red pepper.  Place in shallow baking dish.  Bake 20 more min.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment