Friday, September 14, 2012

Snow Swirled

Wood #111690 $24.95, Clear #127799 $ 17.95
This set has been around for a long time....as you can tell by my Wood Mount set....but I love it.  It makes such beautiful Christmas cards....


Looked around and found some older samples using this set....even the very simple one looks great!!!  And you need simple when you are doing lots of Christmas cards!!!!
This is one of the projects we will be making at my World Card Making Day Event on Saturday, October 6, from 1:00-4:00. Great little gift card holder for Christmas!!!!
Also don't forget the  3D Punched Art Class, that is being held on Saturday, September 22 at 12:30-4:30.  The deadline to sign-up is Wednesday, Sept. 19....so that I can get everything cut and together!!!!  This is a great class to get in the mood for the upcoming Holidays!!!!

I'm not sure if I posted this in the past...but have had lots of you ask me for this recipe...so here goes, maybe again!!!!  it is easy, but oh...so...good!!!




Red Velvet Cupcakes
1 pkgs. Red Velvet Cake Mix(2-layer size)
1 pkgs. (3.9 oz) Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
1 pkg. 8-oz Cream Cheese
1/2 c. butter
1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered Sugar
1 c. Cool Whip

Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package, ro 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups.  Cool.  Meanwhile beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until well blended.  Gradually beat in sugar.  Whisk in Cool Whip.  I piped my frosting on with a pastry bag...looked very professional!  Enjoy and Bon Apetite.  


Finished up another pair of earrings, these have a matching necklace.  They can be seen at my Etsy Shop....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladystamp .  I think I've caught up...no...forgot pics of the baby....
Baby Samuel!!!  He's a keeper!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment