Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bells & Boughs

Wood # 120831 $19.95 Clear # 120591 $14.95
This set was new a few years ago, in the Holiday Mini....I love the look...kinda Vintage....couldn't find any of my samples.....I must have given them all away.  Sorry!!!!

I posted about a month ago that I had won a Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! thru an on-line contest they did at Convention.  I didn't hear from them, and found out the the gal that should have shipped it, forgot...so it showed up  this week.   This alphabet was used alot at Convention, and I just fell in love with it. 




I had also asked people to comment on what set I might choose....no one guessed correctly, so I put all who posted, names in a hat, and picked Phyllis Parker's name.  Phyllis,...you won some Valentine Rub-Ons and Yellow Orgundy Ribbon!!!  Enjoy!!!!
 Haven't posted any cards in a while....here's a fall Thank You, I cased from the Holiday Catalog.....Love the Fall colors!!!! 

Also my stack of recipes is getting out- of- hand!!! This was one a made a few weeks ago...but it was really good!!!!
Jamaican Pork & Mango Stir-Fry
1 (1lb) pork tenderloin
2 T. Olive Oil
1 T. Caribbean jerk seasoning
1 med. mango, peeled & chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2/3 c. orange juice
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/4 c. green onions, sliced
Trim fat from pork.  Cut pork into thin strips.  In a large skillet, heat oil, over med. high heat.  Add pork and seasoning blend, stir fry 2 min.  Add mango and red bell pepper. stir fry 2 min.  Blend orange juice, cornstarch until smooth.  Add to skillet.  Cook and stir 2 min.  until sauce is clear and thickened.  Stir in green onions.  Enjoy and Bon Appetit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment