Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Googlies

#127539 $2.50
I have bags of these, but they aren't adhesive-backed like these are....I love these!!!!  You get 50 in the package.  These will make my life soo.... much easier...yours' also!!!!!

                           25 &  Counting Wood # 123792 $44.95, Clear # 123794 $ 32.95                                                                                  
I was asked to help out with a Panel Discussion at Regionals.  Not easy in front of 500 people.  This is the Stamp Set I got for helping out!!!  Love Stampin' Up!
  Yum!!!! these were my Hostess gifts for September!!!!  Filled with kisses!!! 
 
1/4" Sweater Trim
Time to do another Ribbon Sampler!!!  This one is a Sweater Ribbon Sampler....and you get 2 yards each of Cherry cobbler, Gumball Green, and Whisper White.  All for only $6.25.  I am making these up on an as needed basis...so give me a few days.  Shipping is extra!!!

Can't remeber if I posted any of these Carrot recipes...We have been on a Carrot kick here.  Rusty ...our Golden Retriever, was put on a severe diet by our vet....and he can eat as many carrots as he will....and since his food has been cut in half...he is very hungry ALL the time.....so we have been going thru carrots, like crazy....like 6-10 lbs a week......and so we have been eating carrots also, since they are in the fridge!!!  Here is one of my favorite ones!!! It is for Carrot Fries...yes...they are delicious...and very good for you!!

Carrot Shoestring Fries
Cut 10 trimmed, and peeled carrots into long, shin slices.  Toss with 3 T. canola oil, 1 T sugar, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.  Spread in a baking pan.  Cook at 425F for 20 min.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!

Oh...and one more picture of the little one!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment