Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweets for the Sweet

Sweets for the Sweet  Wood #122510 $25.95, Clear 122512 $18.95

Fun, summertimey set....love all the thing you can do with this!!!!  And now we have the Pinwheel die....goes with this so well!!!!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of spending time with a great group of ladies, as we stamped the day away.   WE get together once a month, I call them my power stampers!!!!  It was a snowey day so we stamped and ate....ate too much!!!!  Thanks Phyllis for hosting.  We usually do a swap...and this month's theme was Black and White.  Here is my card...you've seen it before...it was one of the ones I did in the Black & White Class a few months ago...but I love this card....so simple, but elegant!!!!  You can't pick up on the Big Shot embossing...in the scan....but it makes a very pretty card. 
Here are some of the cards I got as swaps...


Made this up the other night....sometimes, I just love having breakfast foods at dinner time....but these are good for b-fast also!!!! 
Breakfast Burrito
4 large eggs
1/2 lb. Chorizo Sausage , browned
1/4 C. green pepper
1/2 C. Cheddar Cheese
4 Tbls. Salsa
4 medium tortilla
Spray a fry pan with non stick spray and heat on medium burner.  Brown sausage and green pepper in skillet, drain excess grease.  Beat eggs with fork till fluffy, add eggs to sausage and peppers.  Stir gently until eggs are almost set, turn burner off.  Sprinkle cheese and salsa evenly on top of eggs, cover to melt cheese.  Evenly divide among 4 warm tortillas, roll and serve.  Enjoy, and Bon Apetite!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment