Friday, December 7, 2012

Silicone Craft Sheet

Silicone Craft Sheet  #127853 $5.95
This is a must have, if you do alot of glueing.  Great for assembling embellishments...makes it sooo... easy!  Drop a dot of adhesive on sheet and both hands are free for assembly.  Let glue dry completely..and it just pops off...can use with all SU's glues....but I love what it does with Hot glue!!!!  Couldn't have made the holiday ornaments without it!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!  I have 2 and keep the second one on my counter for my Heat Gun...don't have to worry about burning the counter!!!
Last night was my Altered Book Club...I love what everyone is doing in this group...This was the layout that most worked on....All About Me....or for the most part. That's what I love about this whole Club...if you need to deviate....that's OK....I'm lovin' seein'  all they are doing!!! 

Our Stampin Friends group, met for our Christmas get together this past Sunday...and we did Tags as our swap...this is mine....he came out cute!!!

And these are the tags I got in the swap....lots of great Tags!!!! 

We are a Miricle Whip/Mayonaise family...I love Mayo...Steven loves Miricle Whip....we also have the CoolWhip/Whipped Cream battle!!!  this recipe uses Miricle Whip...but it is really good....

Country-Style Potato Salad
3 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes (about 6 large) peeled, cut into 1" chunks
4 hard cooked eggs, divided
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
6 radishes, thinly sliced
2 TBL. sweet pickle relish
3/4 C. Miricle Whip Dressing
1 TBL. white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. paprika
Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 min.  Drain well.  Transfer to a large bowl, cool 5 min.  Chop 3 eggs.  Slice remaining egg.  Add chopped eggs, vegetables and relish to potatoes.  Mix lightly.  Mix dressing and vinegar, and add to potato mixture.  Sprinkle with paprika, and top with sliced eggs.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment