Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy time of year!!!!


I am so sorry ...I haven't been posting much lately...have been busy finishing up Christmas presents.....I always do this... Start projects too late....but I did it...I finished up my Rag Dolls for the 2 little grandaughters!!!!  They really came out too cute!!!  I'm gonna use the pattern and make an out fit for the American Girl Dolls also, since they should fit!!! I also found this outfit I made a while back....

 So, now the girls have outfits to dress the dolls up in when they are here.....

Today was a blizzardy, snowy, cold day.....but I managed to finish up the dolls, make a small batch of frosted sugar cookies( my favorite!!!)  and the tree is finally done!!!  So I feel like I accomplished alot.  Tomorrow I  will get back to my normal routine....I had a great Pendent class last night (although Crystal Effects takes longer to dry then I remembered!!!)and tomorrow night is my Technique Club...then I am on vacation until January 2nd!!!!  Woo Hoo....time to play!!!  If anyone wants to get one last order in for the Holiday Catalog...I am placing one on December 26, so get it into me before then!!! 

Here's a great recipe for Carrot Pancakes!!! 
Morning Glory Pancakes
Preheat griddle to medium.  In a large bowl, perpare 2 cups "complete" buttermilk pancake mix per directions.  Stir in 2 carrots, finely grated, 1 C. chopped toasted walnuts, and 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut.  Pour about 1 C. batter onto oiled griddle.  Cook until tiny bubbles on surface begin to pop!  Using a large spatula, flip and cook other side.  Serve immediately with butter and warm maple syrup.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment