Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Easy Events

Easy Events Wood #116958 $32.95, Clear #123225 $24.95
This set always brings a smile to my face....it is just so cute!!!  And so versatile!!!!  Whenever I have a new stamper at a workshop or class...and they ask what set they should start out with...I always want to take them to where they will get the most bang for their buck...and this is just the set for that....It covers so many different occasions, and can be broken apart, Image to Words.  And for that reason it's also great for long time stampers!!!! 

I got the bracelet to my necklace made...now just have to do the earrings.....but my teddy Bear is calling me!!!  Check out my jewelry on my Etsy Shop   http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladystamp  Maybe you will find that perfect Christmas Gift!!!!

Here are 2 more cards from October's Inkslingers swap....they were belated!!!  But great Fall cards....from Leatha and Naomi!!!!  Thanks gals!!!!

I made these for Octobers Dinner for 8....and they were a huge hit!!!!
Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups
1 egg, beaten
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1 C. crumbled Feta Cheese
1 tub (8oz) Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
4 green onions, finely chopped
15 sheets frozen phyllo dough(14 X 9) thawed
1/3 C. butter, melted
Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended.  Brush dough lightly with butter.  Top with 2 more dough sheets, lightly brushing between layers.  Set remaining dough aside.  Spread 1/5 of spinach mix along one short side of dough stack.  Fold in long sides, roll up from one short side to make a log.  Repeat with remaining dough sheets, and spinach.  Brush with remaining butter.  Make small cuts in tops at 1" intervals. Place on baking sheet.  Bake in 375F oven for 25 min.  Cool 5, transfer to cutting board, and cut into slices with a serrated knife.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment