Friday, December 21, 2012

Animal Talk

Animal Talk Wood #126390 $26.95, Clear # 126392 $18.95
I just fell in love with this Animal set when it came out in the catalog in July!!!!  What's not to love!!!!  So much fun that you can do with it!!! 

These were the little treat favors that I made for our Inkslingers Christmas Party. Simple but fun!!!  used a paper towel roll.

Theresa made these for everyone...they hold our small Paper Snips!!!! 
 

Unfortunatly...I couldn't find my single pictuure of the ornament I made....but it is the one on the right side of the page.  And the small one in the center is the one I made for our good friend Nancy.

This is the easiest Carrot Cake recipe you will ever find...and it is pretty good!!! 

Carrot Cake
Prepare 1 (18 oz) box of yellow cake mix per directions.  Stir in 1 C. grated carrots, 1/2 C. chopped pecans, and 1/2 C. raisins.  Pour into a large greased loaf pan.  Bake at 350F for 50-60 min.  Let cool and frost with cream cheese icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment