Monday, April 18, 2011

Internet Woes!!!

Spent Saturday evening, and all day Sunday trying to get my Computer to work right after I switched over from MSN to Outlook.....What a mess, but I persevered!!!! There just never seems to be enough time in the weekend to get it all done!!!

Today I'm showing you what we did at our Stamper's 10 this month...

The pink card was showing everyone how to use the Stamp Positioner...we all need a reminder on that one once in a while, but is is such a useful took once you get the hang of it...so get your's out and use it!
The Blue card was brayering and the embossing folders...love the look!!!

Then I thought you'd like to see the card I did for our swap on Saturday....the theme was spring...so I've been wanting to do this card for a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment