Sunday, March 20, 2011

A very productive weekend...

I feel like I may be getting caught up...if you ever do!!! I actually got to sleep in till 7:00 on Saturday...something that hasn't happened in eons!!! Got all kinds of stuff done on Saturday, and today was our stamping get together....at Phylis' house...a great time was had as usual!!! Here are the projects we did for our last Techniqque Tuesday Class.

This was our technique page for our book, and....

And our card page was a St. Patty's Day card. Will show the treats I made for everyone at work, next post!!!

Lastly, here is a card from the last months Rocky Mountain Inkslingers meeting....which we will be meeting this week, and I'm about to get to work on the next swap...have the prototype done...just need to get going!!!

This was I beleive Theresa's swap...great easle card.

No comments:

Post a Comment