Thursday, March 10, 2011

Been a while since I posted...been a busy week

Yesterday was my day off....haven't had one in a while....it was so good....along with some appointments...I planned to get a bunch of errands run. But you know how that goes. We started off the day by having to take Matt to work as his car is in the shop. Then we planned a yummy b-fast at Adam's Mountain Cafe....yum...yum...yum....was it good. Steven had an Orange French Toast with Sunflower Seed Bread, and real Maple Syrup. I had the Daily Omlette, which had Chutney, tomatoes, Goats Cheese and Cream cheese. We split our meals so we could enjoy it all. The bad thing was I had all these things planned to do after...and Steven forgot his medicine, so we had to rush home before we could head out...which ate up the whole morning. Did get some shopping in...got a cute sweater while at Sam's, and then had a 30% off coupon for Kohl's...so had to use that....had gotten a cute jacket last time I had a coupon...so got some slacks and a top to go with it. Then had to go get Matt from work...so again , there was 2 hours eaten up there. Got home to messages from both accoutants....needing things for taxes....which took another hour to track down....I did get this cross stitch for Abbey's B-day finished....I had wanted it done for Christmas...but just ran out of time....

Here is a card we did at one of our stamp days...forget the name of the moose...they are all taken with him...

I did get all of my projects and classes put together for the next 2 weeks, and got all set up for tomorrow nite Stamper's 10...so I feel good...now i'm off to make candy treats for St' Patty's Day for work....

No comments:

Post a Comment