Sunday, February 20, 2011

BRRR!!!!

We had beautiful, Spring like weather all last week, and now it is freezing out....had Thunder Snow last night...which in turn sparked alot of grass fires....everything was out at my daughters house in Ellicott. Scarey time!!! I'd love the Spring weather to come back...but I'm sure that was just a teaser!!!

Here are the 2 cards that we did at this month's Stamper 10.

The Blue card was from a Make-n-Take from Leadership...doing the vintage look....I am so challenged with this....so I need to step out of my box!!! The pink card was one a cased from a sample using the ice cream cone set from this summer....but cupcakes are so "in" now....thought I'd try that!!!


This is from one of our Stamp get togethers...I love cardinal cards for winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment