Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back to some normalcy...

Sorry...I ment to get these pictures on here ...but had some difficulty getting things downloaded onto my NoteBook for the Crop I'm doing Saturday....One of the downloads was very big...and my notebook kept shutting down, till I figured out where they were hiding the settings to change sleep mode....FINALLY got everything loaded onto there....Stampin' Up! published a catalog, finally, of the images that you can downlaod for My Digital Studio...Click here to take a look....I've been slow to get into this...but this is gettin me excited...I am gonna start using some of the images for my cardmaking...so I won't be a purist anymore!!!

Here are some cards taht we did at our last big get together....

And this beauty I found in my stash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment