Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lazy me!!! And don't forget Sale-a-Bration

While at Leadership, we had the opportunity to purchase some My Digital Studio products.. already designed and printed to show to our customers and friends...I am so lazy...I decided to go for it. they were really very well done, and I know I can do as good or better...but time is my enemy...so I went for it...

I am going to be highlighting My Digital Studio at the Booth I do at the Crop-a-Thon up in Denver next month...so this will go well with my booth!!!

Another quick card from my box...I think this was another swap this summer!!!
Oh, and I almost forgot...Sale-a-Bration starts today...For every $50 you order, you get a free item, Hostess a workshop that totals $300, and you get a free item, or...better yet, join my Downline Family and become a demonstrator and get a 15% off of the Starter Kit, plus a bundle of free product valued at $50. Woo Hoo...way to go!!! There are 4 Exclusive SAB sets, and some product bundles, or like last year they have sets from the current catalog you can pick from. Click on the Icon on the left hand side of the page to go to the flyer!!! Call me now to book a worksop, you only have till March 31st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment