Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Conference goodies!!!

Thought I would post some of the goodies we made and recieved at Leadership. To start...got there Early (7:30) Wednesday morning to pick up our bags...and this is what we got!!!

Well...the bag was the gift...it was our Conferecne bag with all our goodies and things in it....The wallet I had the opportunity to purchase at the Momento Mall that night along with a relly cute scarf and a sweater!!!

Oh...the flower on the front of the bag was my pillow gift from my roomate Sharon...thanks Sharon!!!

While we were at the Gaylord....one of the shops had the biggest collection of Vera Bradley Bags...and we found one the same shape as ours....just this is our fabric...and it was priced at $72.00....whoa!!!! I need to run and get some Scotch Guard so I don't dirty this one up!!!

Here's another card from my mailbox...I have stacks of Christmas cards...This great card is Donna's creation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment