Sunday, January 16, 2011

Help Wanted!!!

Hey everyone....I'm back from my Leadership Trip to Nashville.....what a fantastic trip ( and no lost luggage!!!) I hate the day back from a trip...there is just too much to do...but I got most things on my list checked off....Will be talking more about Leadership and the trip, and posting pictures, over the next few days....thought I would start with the gift I brought for my roomates....


They fit in very well with the Vintage Theme of the make-n-takes!!!

I do have an offer for anyone interested...I will post the e-mail message I just sent out to everyone below....

Hello all....I just returned from our Stampin' Up Leadership Conference....which is a training opportunity for higher level Stampin' Up Demonstrators. What a fabulous trip it was....Stampin' Up! truly spoils us...not to mention rekindling of old friendships, catching up with Downline, Upline, Sidline, and making new friends...I love it!!! Oh...and did I forget the fabulous Make-n-Takes....This year we were at the fabulous Gaylord Hilton at Oprey Land in Nashvile...What a fabulous venue....I must say the place, the classes , and overall...this was one of the best Leaderships I have been to!!!! I think I said Fabulous one too many times!!!!

I do have a fantastic offer, but only one of you can take part in it this time!!! They offered a free Demonstrator Starter Kit to Each of us that attended....that we can give away to one of our friends. Because this is such a fantastic offer, and I wish I could give everyone who wants it one....I have to be very selective. So...if you are at all interested...please let me know in the next day or 2 and we will discuss the opportunity. I must have all paper work by Thursday to get it in and postmarked by Friday....(no exceptions on this one) Call or e-mail me and I will go over requirements. Because it is such a precious offer, I really want to make sure it goes to someone who really needs it, wants it, and will use it most responsibly!!!

The work is not too hard...but soo....fun!!! You learn business and life skills!!! You make new friends, thru our downline group, and thru the customers you will gain. I will be there for you to help you along. So if you think you are even slightly interested in this opportunity, please contact me immediately so we can chat!!! There are so many opportunities that open up with this....And don't worry if you don't live locally...about half of my Down Line are scattered all over the US...and world!!! With the interent....we are all just a click away!!!

Remember, even if you have had just an inkling as to being a demo, even a hobby demo, that buys just for the discount....this message is for you!!! Call, and we can chat!!! I don't want this opportunity to go to waste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment