Friday, August 2, 2013

New Color Coach

With the change in colors this past catalog.....this is a great tool to have on hand!!!!  I love mine, and come up with combinations that I didn't think would work...but the swatches are big enough for you to actually see them!!!

I'm not sure where these came from...I think they were Inkslinger projects from a while back....I have a huge stack of projects on my desk!!!!  Will work on getting more out to everyone!

Here's a great little Pork Chop recipe....we don't have them often in our house...but when we do, I like them to be moist!!!!

Rosemary-Dijon Pork Chops & Oven Potatoes Dinner
1 lb. potatoes (about 3 small) cut into 1" cubes
1/4 C/ Italian Dressing
4 bone-in pork chops(1-1/2lb.)  1/2 inch thick
4 tsp.  Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Shake & Bake for pork
1/4 tsp dried rosemary leaves crushed
2 C.  hot, cooked baby carrots
Heat oven to 375F.  Toss potatoes with dressing in a glass bowl.  Microwave on high 7 min.  Spread chops with mustard.  Mix coating mix with rosemary. Dip chops in and turn over to evenly coat.  Place in center of foil-lined 15X10" pan, surround with potatoes.  Bake 30 min.  serve with carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment