Friday, June 7, 2013

Make A Wish

Make a Wish, Wood  #131928 $23.95, Clear #129222, $17.95

Love the Make a Wish font!!!  This is a great set to have on hand for those last minute birthday cards that are always coming up!!!!


Told ya it was a cute font....this is a card we are doing tonight for Stamper's 10....great little birthday card!!!


I wanted to share a card one of my Downline, Sharon Ayres sent me this past week. We do a monthy swap...and this is May's!!!  Love the simplicity of it!!!

Wanted to share a recipe...when I first saw this on Facebook....I thought...naa....this can's work....but I was intrigued...and tried it...and it does, an it is so simple....

Pineapple Cake
Box of Angel Food Cake Mix
20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice.
Combine just these 2 ingredients.., It's gonna froth and foam...that's OK....turn it into a 9 x 13" pan...bake at 350 for 30 muinutes....Voila...That's it...yummy, simple cake!!!  Enjoy, and Bon Apetite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment