Thursday, May 30, 2013

Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
#129378 $7.95
I am so glad that this folder made it into the new catalog...there is just so much you can do with it!!!!
Here's a card I did using the folder a while back....I love the way it looks when you sand the paper!!!

Man ...I've been on a roller coaster this past few weeks. Early last week, I was doing an upgrade of My Digital Studio. It was taking forever....and so I left it running, and forgot about it... Well, that night we had a power failure.....we never have power failures. When I got back on the computer the next morn....The Icon on my desktop had changed...and when I clicked on it....It said the program had been corrupted. Started looking for the program to see if it was just the desktop part that was messed up ....or the actual program...and couldn't find it anywhere. Steven spent the next day looking....no luck...Then I called SU, the gal I talked to said to just reinstall it....No not going there...I had to do that 2 years ago when my hard drive crashed...and it took me 6 months to get all the downloads back on....I was in tears, I have hundreds more downloads then I did then.......so she said she would get an IT person to call me....2 days later, they finally called....and pretty much said the same thing, after having me do everything I had already done. So today was re-install day....But just as I was about to hit the button....I thought of one last place to look...and guess what...success.....it was there....I have never been happier.....Then I had to reinstalll that update that caused all this....and I jumped the gun.....It installed...but none of my downloads were there.....I was heart-broken....so I started the long task of doing over 700 downloads.....but I was having a problem with getting the first one to go all the way...and when I checked the program...it was there...as were more and more downloads...I guess it's still putting them into the program.... The new extra hard drive comes this week...and the whole thing will be updated monthly!!!! I am not going thru this again.  So if you have wondered where I have been..that is what i have been dealing with.....This week is pre -garage sale stuff, and next weekend is the garage sale....then things should get back to normal!!!  

Here is the card I did for the Manly Swap for my stamp group meeting this past month....love the colors....



And these are some cards I got from the swap, love the colors on the Red and Black one....and again...the last one uses the honeycomb embossing folder!!!  




This week is also my Garage Sale/open house.....so very busy time.  Lovin' spending some quiet time with my wonderful friends as they drop by!  

Here's a good corn casserole recipe...I doubled it for Easter...and it was way too much...so a single casserole is good for a good sized crowd or family!!!


Cheesy Corn Casserole
1(15 1/4 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream style corn
1 (8 oz) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 C. sour cream
1/2 C. butter, melted
1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 F.  In a large bowl, stir the 2 cans of corn, muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.  Pour into greased 9 X 13 inch casserole dish.  Bake for 45 min.  Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven for 5-10 min, until cheese is melted....Let stand at least 5 min, then serve warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment