Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Create a Cupcake

Create a Cupcake- Wood # 128520 $22.95, Clear #121982 $16.95
Hmm...I started this 2 weeks ago, before we were evacuated....think I should work on finishing it.  WE are safely back in our home.  But the fire had  hot spots that were within a mile of the house.....so we are still all packed up and ready to go.  Not a fun way to to live.....but you have to try and live life as normally as possible.  The dogs are so stressed out.....

Here are some cards we did at last month's stamp day...I need to get my butt in gear as we meet again Sunday....Have my swap almost done, and my project proto is done, jsut need to gather supplies!!!!   Our theme last month was summer, and these are petty summery cards!!!




Here's a fun recipe, for a great lunch item.....I love fancy sandwiches....mainly because I usually have the ingredients on hand.
Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
1 can crescent dinner rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham
4 shin slices Cheddar cheese, cut into 4 strips each.
Heat oven to 350 F.  Separate dough into 8 triangles.  Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle, place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham.  Fold in edges of ham to match dough shape.  Roll up each crescent enting at tip of triangle.  place tip side down on ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake 15-19 min.  Remove from sheet immediatly.  Serve warm.  Enjoy and Bon Apetite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment